Selena Gomez took to Instagram to open up about the scars from her kidney transplant.
The singer posted a photo of herself wearing a blue zip-up one-piece bathing suit.
In the photo, she strikes a pose that exposes a long scar on the inside of her right leg.
She then went on to describe how far she’s come and to give a shout out to the swimwear designer, her best friend Theresa Mingus.
in her words;
“When I got my kidney transplant, I remember it being very difficult at first showing my scar. I didn’t want it to be in photos, so I wore things that would cover it up. Now, more than ever, I feel confident in who I am and what I went through…and I’m proud of that. T – Congratulations on what you’re doing for women, launching @lamariette whose message is just that…all bodies are beautiful..”
- 4 Steps To Turn A Toxic Relationship Into A Healthy One
- 5 Things You Should Discuss With Your Partner Before Breakup
- How To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Over And Over Again
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Reportedly lost Their New Born Baby
- “We Are Quiet But We Are okay” – Chrissy Teigen Talks After Losing Her Baby
- Drake Celebrates Son, Adonis’ 3rd Birthday
- Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Kim Kardashian Proudly Shares Pictures Of Her Four Children
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals That ‘Family Is Everything’
- 5 Amazing Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Beautiful Skin