American rapper, Tory Lanez might be going to jail anytime soon as he was charged for shooting Megan Thee stallion.
The Canadian rapper TORY LANEZ is in trouble as he is been officially charged to court for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in her leg on July 15, 2020.
The rapper, Tory Lanez has been charged with one count of assault with a semi-automatic gun.
One count carrying an unregistered gun in his vehicle and for causing a great harm to his ex-girlfriend Megan Thee Stallion.
Megan Thee Stallion has identified Tory Lanez as the shooter that inflicted great pain on her body at a party they both attended.
Tory Lanez on numerous occasions has denied the allegations as the ex-girlfriend took to social media to point finger at Tory Lanez.
If Tory Lanez is found guilty of the crime, he stands to face a possible twenty years maximum in the prison for the avoidable offense.
The Los Angeles Police Department is working tirelessly to solve the case as the investigation is on-going.
- Tory Lanez Reacts To Rumors That He Allegedly Shot Megan Thee Stallion
- DJ Chose Ft. Megan Thee Stallion – Thick (Remix)
- Tory Lanez Ft. Chris Brown – Put It Back
- VIDEO: Tory Lanez – Jokes On Me
- Drake – Smoking Ft. Tory Lanez
- Kodak Black Ft. Tory Lanez & Jackboy – Spain
- ALBUM: Kodak Black – Bill Israel
- On Point Like OP Ft. G Herbo – Not a Drill Rapper
- Lil Xan – My Girlfriend (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19