Nicki Minaj has welcomed her first child with husband, Kenneth Petty. The American rapper trends on social media across different continents, as the universe celebrate with her.
It was revealed that she welcomed the baby on Wednesday in Los Angeles, but the gender is yet to be revealed.
In July 2020, the star announced she’s pregnant and it was quite shocking to many, though she had announced her desire of retiring from the game, which is her rap career.
Back then she revealed news of her pregnancy with this statement: “Love. Marriage. Baby carriage. Overflowing with excitement & gratitude.
Thank you all for the well wishes,” she captioned one of the pregnancy announcement images at the time.
See some reactions from fans below!
barbz running to Nicki’s hospital to sing moment for life https://t.co/0e8mvztjDb
— Eliott💥 (@CaseForTheFBI) October 1, 2020
— The Weeknd News (@NewsWeeknd) October 1, 2020
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Reportedly lost Their New Born Baby
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Baby’s Gender
- Kim Kardashian Proudly Shares Pictures Of Her Four Children
- Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19
- “We Are Quiet But We Are okay” – Chrissy Teigen Talks After Losing Her Baby
- Lil Tjay – None Of Your Love
- Joeboy Ft. Wizkid – Love And Flowers
- 7 Hard Facts Everyone Should Know Before Saying ‘Yes’ To Marriage
- RAYE – Love Of Your Life (Video)
- Chief Keef & Mike WiLL Made-It – Status