Do you ever feel that your relationship isn’t working anymore? If yes, then we are sure that the thought of ending your relationship with your partner would have crossed your mind.
It is possible that everything may look calm and peaceful from the outside, but inside you know how much you are surrounded by chaos.
Even after repeated efforts to save your relationship and sort out the problems, if you are still facing issues in your relationship, it is high time that you realise what’s wrong in your relationship.
But before you head towards a breakup , here are a few things that you could discuss with your partner and try to decide if you really need to end your relationship.
1. Are you happy in this relationship Before reaching any conclusion, it is extremely important for you to know whether you and your partner are happy in the relationship or not.
It could be possible that you are not seeing on the other side of the situation.
You could be so upset and sad that you are unable to acknowledge the good things about your relationship.
Therefore, talking about whether you and your partner are genuinely happy in this relationship or not could help you to a great extent.
2. What annoyed you the most If you have decided to end your relationship to get rid of the daily arguments and conflicts, then it is important that you let each other know what irritates you the most.
It could be anything such as your partner doesn’t listen to what you say or is always imposing his/her decisions on you.
Also, you need to be ready for what your partner has to say. It could be possible that he/she may tell his/her side of the story or would try to give an explanation.
Instead of being impatient, try to listen to what your partner says in his/her favour.
3. Things that you expect from the relationship Too many expectations are never healthy.
Also, it could be possible that your partner was unaware of your expectations.
You might have wanted equality, respect and love in your relationship , but your partner was too insensitive to notice that..
Therefore, it is necessary that you discuss what you wanted and what you received before ending the relationship.
It could be possible that this question mends your relationship and prevents any breakup .
4. What made you decide that you want a breakup All breakups are not nasty, if you get the chance to properly communicate with your partner that you want to part ways.
There could be a valid reason that may have made you decide that you want a breakup from your partner.
It could be your difference in religious views, perspectives, lifestyle habits, etc. You need to let your partner know how things have changed and why you want to breakup.
This would at least make your partner understand where he/she lacks or how things could have been better. Moreover, it could be possible that you end your relationship on good terms with your partner.
5. Efforts made by both of you in the relationship Since you are ending your relationship with your partner, that doesn’t mean you only have to accuse each other and talk about the negative aspects of your relationship.
If you don’t want to have a nasty breakup with your partner, then it is advisable that you also talk about efforts made by both of you in the relationship.
You could appreciate each other’s efforts such as you could talk about how your partner did things to make you smile.
- How To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Over And Over Again
- 4 Steps To Turn A Toxic Relationship Into A Healthy One
- 7 Hard Facts Everyone Should Know Before Saying ‘Yes’ To Marriage
- Kim Kardashian Proudly Shares Pictures Of Her Four Children
- John Legend – Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
- Little Mix – A Mess (Happy 4 U)
- Post Malone Ft. 2 Chainz – Money Made Me Do It
- Chief Keef & Mike WiLL Made-It – Status
- Skylar Grey Ft. B.o.B – The Devil Made Me Do It
- Selena Gomez Talks About The Scars From Kidney Transplant